About World Tai Chi & Qigong (Chi Kung) Day & the Organizing Center WorldTaiChiDay.org
Via this organizing hub of WorldTaiChiDay.org, and the mass global event we organize annually in 100s of cities in over 80 nations, known as World Tai Chi & Qigong Day, we educate millions around the planet about Tai Chi & Qigong's benefits; how to find local classes; how to get the most from those classes; and we consult health care, corporate, government and educational institutions about integrating these health tools into society at all levels. Our efforts organizing this global event have resulted in over ONE BILLION potential viewers/readers of popular media being exposed to Tai Chi, Qigong, and the emerging medical research on these practices.
World Tai Chi & Qigong Day
World Tai Chi & Qigong Day has been officially proclaimed, recognized, or supported by 22 US Governors; Senates of Puerto Rico, California, New York; the Brazilian National Congress; by consulates and embassies from Italy to the U.S., China to India, and by government ministries and bodies in countries worldwide. Events have been held at the United Nations Building and the Nobel Peace Center
Organizing the annual event of World Tai Chi & Qigong Day is only one of the myriad things we do to aid enthusiasts, teachers & organizations in promoting Tai Chi & Qigong usage worldwide--at all levels of society--to save society hundreds of billions of dollars in health cost saving, court, police, and penal rehab. costs, etc. On the "last Saturday of April" each year we bring people together around the planet, with events held in 100s of cities in over 80 nations to promote personal and global health & healing. This event's motto is "One World ... One Breath."
WTCQD is always held on the "last Saturday of April" each year, 10 am local time, worldwide: April 27th, 2019 / April 25th, 2020 / April 24th, 2021 / April 30, 2022
National Congress of Brazil commemorates World Tai Chi & Qigong DayWTCP Proclamations
United Nations Building, New York City
- Organizing the annual event of
World Tai Chi & Qigong Day is
only one of the myriad things
we do to aid enthusiasts,
teachers & organizations in
promoting Tai Chi & Qigong
usage worldwide--at all levels
of society--to save society
hundreds of billions of dollars
in health cost saving, court,
police, and penal rehab. costs, etc.
WorldTaiChiDay.org offers a FREE Ezine Email Newsletter "All Things Tai Chi & Qigong" which connects those curious about Tai Chi, enthusiasts of these arts (of all styles), teachers, schools, and organizations in 80 nations worldwide. This free Ezine offers articles from some of the top experts in the world on Tai Chi and Qigong, helpful learning/teaching tips, breaking medical research on Tai Chi and Qigong, and much more. Click the "Join Our Newsletter" link at the top of the page to start receiving YOUR free subscription. (Your email will NEVER be shared).
- WTCQD's founders began to create prototype programs to
expand use of Tai Chi and Qigong at all levels of society. Today
they give away tips and instructions for free to Tai Chi & Qigong teachers worldwide via
WorldTaiChiDay.org and its free globally read weekly Ezine email
magazine newsletters "All Things Tai Chi & Qigong." WTCQD
founders pioneered teaching
in preschools through high school and university levels in health
science classes (and for Special Education programs); presenting
on Tai Chi & Qigong benefits in some of the world's largest
corporations; teaching in churches and places of worship (and did a presentation on Tai Chi Meditation for the National Catholic
Youth Conference); teaching in senior centers and care facilities;
and in some of the world's largest health networks and
institutions; and began teaching in drug and penal
WHY DOES WORLDTAICHIDAY.ORG GIVE ALL THIS AWAY FOR FREE? WorldTaiChiDay.org's newsletters share "how to tips" so teachers worldwide can replicate this, and thereby create calmer, healthier, and clearer world.
We participated in a program with the National Council on Aging, several universities, and the United States YMCA to educate them on Tai Chi and Qigong and to create opportunities for Tai Chi and Qigong teachers all across the nation. Expanding Tai Chi & Qigong into society at all levels locally wasn't enough for us, because when we saw the benefits these tools offer ALL people who are exposed to them ... we just had to help Tai Chi & Qigong enthusiasts, teachers and schools to be more empowered to have the same impact in their local communities worldwide, by sharing step-by-step guides to give away all our experience to teachers around the world ... and the result ... a calmer, clearer, kinder, and healthier world.
- WTCQD's Founders work to empower teachers worldwide to launch similar programs, and to expand Tai Chi & Qigong use into education, corporate wellness, penal rehabilitation and society at all levels. Bill and Angela have worked for 2 decades promoting Tai Chi and Qigong teachers and groups worldwide, and empowering them to expand Tai Chi and Qigong into modern healthcare, corporate wellness, education, penal rehabilitation, etc. WorldTaiChiDay.org's founder has presented at Folsom Maximum Security Prison, for the American Heart Association; the National Parkinson's Foundation; and the National Council on Aging. and has been a Tai Chi source for The New York Times; Wall Street Journal; BBC Radio; Prevention Magazine; and media worldwide. World Tai Chi & Qigong Day offers a vast array of free resources to help spread these health tools worldwide through www.WorldTaiChiDay.org. Our reward? A healthier, calmer nation and planet to live in. World Tai Chi & Qigong Day occurs each year because tens of thousands worldwide share a common vision of hope & healing for our planet and her people, and come together each year to organize events in over 80 nations, on the last Saturday of April at 10 am local time worldwide.
- Purposes of World Tai Chi & Qigong Day:
- 1) To educate the world of the profound health & healing benefits of Tai Chi & Qigong for individuals, communities, and nations
2) To thank Chinese culture for creating and sharing these profoundly valuable gifts with the world
3) To bring together people across racial, economic, religious, and geo-political boundaries, to join together for the purpose of health and healing, providing an example to the world.
4) To give a powerful example of how the power of the internet can be used to foster global health & healing.
- At times, as Angela watched
in impending financial horror
as Bill's 18 Tai Chi classes per
week, fell to 6, 5, 4 ... Bill
seemed about as rational as
Richard Dreyfus's character in "Close Encounters of the Third Kind," who neglected his career as he rushed to fill his house with shrubs and dirt, trying to form a vision that was just on the tip of his mind's tongue. It drove him, he felt it, and it seemed irrational. But today, because Bill and Angela walked through fear, breathed through fear, they were able to partner with tens of thousands worldwide who were ready for such a vision that would educate millions about health, healing, and mind expansion tools that could help our world profoundly.
World Tai Chi
& Qigong Day
"One World... One Breath"
event videos ...
Argentina, Brazil, Venezuela, Cuba
New York City, USA
Los Angeles, California USA