World Tai Chi & Qigong Day is a Proud Sponsor of the World Congress on Qigong!
SAN FRANCISCO! TOKYO! CHENGDU, CHINA!
Experience the 15th World Congress on Qigong/ TCM (15WCQ/TCM), the leading international educational
WHEN: May 17-20, 2013
WHERE: 1231 Market St. San Francisco
MORE INFO: www.eastwestqi.com > World Congress
The 15WCQ/TCM aims to advance the education of natural health practitioners as well as educating the beginner on health and well-being. It supports the development of clinical research, and facilitates the delivery of high-quality natural healthcare worldwide. Therefore this educational event will feature a plethora of world renown experts, including Qigong, Tai Chi and Martial Arts masters, Traditional Chinese Medicine doctors, physicians, and clinical researchers, as well as other healthcare professionals involved in modern western medicine and natural health care.
View List of Invited Speakers/Presenters: http://eastwestqi.com/?page_id=3409
This year, the 15thWCQTCM will be bigger and better than ever with three international locations in:
· San Francisco, California, USA ( MAY 17-20, 2013 ) in collaboration with the
· Chengdu, China (June 21-25, 2013) in collaboration with the 22 International Conference
· Tokyo, Japan (September 21-23, 2013) in collaboration with Japan Shaolin Temple.
Important dimensions added to this year's Congress:
· Open Award Nomination
· Competition for a creative Logo and flyer for our 15th World Congress on Qigong/TCM;
· Competition for a dedicated song composition for our World Congress
· Saturday, May 18 will be a FREE day because of annual co-sponsorship with
Program Schedule: http://eastwestqi.com/?page_id=3125
Present/Speak at 15thWCQTCM: http://eastwestqi.com/?page_id=3793
Exhibit/Sponsor/Advertise at 15thWCQTCM: http://eastwestqi.com/?page_id=3753
Sponsorship Opportunities: http://eastwestqi.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Sponsor-letter-Final.pdf