|World Tai Chi & Qigong Day's
Issue #35 - April 23, 2007 - MEDIA
|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WorldTaiChiDay.org Announces A Global Healing Event - World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Saturday April 28 At 10:00 A.m. Local Time Worldwide . . . A GLOBAL TAI CHI MOVEMENT, will expand across the planet, time zone by time zone . . . ............
Press Release .....
World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Announces
50 US states, 60 nations, hundreds of cities Apr 28, 2007
[To avoid getting WTCQD Press Releases in future years, there is an automated "Remove" feature, entitled "SafeUnsubscribe," at the bottom of this emailed Press Release.]
WorldTaiChiDay.org Announces A Global Healing Event - World Tai Chi & Qigong Day Saturday April 28 At 10:00 A.m. Local Time Worldwide
Main Category: Health / Medicine / Fitness News
On Saturday, April 28th, at 10 a.m. local time (worldwide) a massive, spectacularly visual global health and healing event will be held in hundreds of cities in sixty nations. Free and open to the public these events welcome anyone interested in personal and global health and healing.
"World Tai Chi & Qigong Day with thousands of participants ... aims to send a positive wave of energy around the world and draw attention to the benefits of (Tai Chi & Qigong) ... We should have World Tai Chi & Qigong Day every week."
-- International Herald Tribune
Announced by the US Dept. of Health & Human Services' National Health Observances Calendar and the American Public Health Association's Calendar . . . proclaimed officially by governors, senates, and mayors of many US states and nations . . . World Tai Chi & Qigong Day 2007 is about to occur on April 28th. Past event locations included the United Nations and Nobel Peace Center.
Why This Global Health & Healing Event Is Held?
- To educate the public of medical research indicating that 70 to 85 percent of illnesses are caused by stress, and of the emerging medical research showing that Tai Chi & Qigong can profoundly benefit personal, physical, emotional and mental health.
- To provide a vision of health and healing that connects tens of thousands of participants traversing ethnic, religious, and geo-political boundaries.
Where Is This Event Held?
- Anyone in the world can visit
http://www.worldtaichiday.org to find events being held in their area offering free teach-ins and exhibitions.
Who Holds This Event?
- International and national organizing is conducted by Founders Bill and Angela (Wong) Douglas. CONTACT: 913-648-2256 or billdouglas@ worldtaichiday.org, http://www.worldtaichiday.org
- Local event contacts available from
What Do Tai Chi & Qigong Offer?
At http://www.worldtaichiday.org under "Everyone's Resources" ''Medical Research Searchable by Health Issue'' enables anyone to look up health issues, and see Tai Chi & Qigong medical research on their issue of concern.
HOWEVER, just a few of the benefits Tai Chi & Qigong provide according to emerging medical research: http://www.worldtaichiday.org/WTCQDHlthBenft.html
Doubles IMMUNE SYSTEM Resistence to Viral Infections
Lowers HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
Reduces or Eliminates CHRONIC PAIN Conditions
Provides the Same CARDIO-VASCULAR Benefit as Moderate Impact Aerobics
Is Perhaps the LOWEST IMPACT Exercise Known
Reduces ANXIETY, DEPRESSION, & MOOD DISTURBANCE
Reduces ADD & ADHD Symptoms in Teenagers (Attention Deficit Disorer)
Helps Addicts Reduce Desire for Drugs of Choice
About World Tai Chi & Qigong Day
This global health education, and free participatory event is held worldwide annually to
-Educate the world of profound natural health technologies that could save the world trillions of dollars in save health spending annually.
-Provide a vision of health & healing, uniting people from all walks of life across racial, ethnic, religious and geopolitical boundaries.
- Provide a free searchable-by-malady service, to enable anyone to look up health issues they are interested in and find Tai Chi & Qigong medical research regarding how they can benefit those with those conditions.
- Provides a free global directory to help people find contact info for schools and teachers in their local areas in 60 nations, and all 50 US states.
World Tai Chi & Qigong Day
International Director & Founder
Forward WTCQD email to a Friend
This email was sent to email@example.com, by firstname.lastname@example.org
World Tai Chi & Qigong Day | PO Box 7786 | Shawnee Mission | KS | 66207